Transit and Parking
Driving and Transit Directions
- From Downtown - South over the Cambie Street Bridge; right on West 10th Ave heading west, left on Laurel Street.
- From the Airport - North over the Arthur Laing Bridge and take the ramp for Granville Street/City Centre (this turns into Granville Street); right on West 10th Ave heading east; right on Laurel Street.
- The 99 B-Line, 17 Oak/Downtown and the 9 Alma/Boundary all stop on Broadway close to the Robert H.N. Ho Research Centre.
- The Canada Line's Broadway - City Hall is the closest skytrain station
Visitor Parking Information
- Limited metered parking is available on Laurel Street and 10th Avenue.
- Available at the Gordon & Leslie Diamond Health Care Centre parkade located at the corner of Oak St and 12th Avenue. The parkade is available 24 hours with cashier booth.
Staff Parking Information
- Staff Parking - Located at the Jim Pattison Pavilion parking lot located at the corner of Laurel St and 12th Avenue. The parkade is available 24hrs with a $8.50/ daily rate for staff with ID badges.