Participate in Research
Click on poster for more information
If you are between the ages of 19 & 60 years old and have experienced Achilles pain for at least 3 months you may be eligible to join our clinical trial to look at the eectiveness of intramuscular stimulation (IMS), a form of acupuncture therapy, in treating Achilles tendon pain.
Are you struggling with a mental health challenge or know someone who is?
Researchers from UBC and the Mood Disorders Association of BC need participants for a study regarding the relationship between physical activity and mental wellness.
YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IF:
- You have a mental health challenge; or are a family member, spouse, relative, friend, or caregiver of someone who has a mental health challenge.
- You are willing and able to participate in a 30-45 minute online survey.
- You are 18 years old or older and live in BC.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING:
- Deepen your understanding of the relationship between physical activity and mental wellness.
- Inform the design and development of potential programs and services for those dealing with mental health challenges.
- Contribute to needed research and knowledge generation.
- Your name will be entered to win one of four (4) $150 Gift Certificates to a Grocery Store, Community Center, or Fitness Center of your choice.
This study is a simple online survey. To participate go to www.hiphealth.ca/jumpstep
For more information, please contact Sara Vazirian at 604-875.4111 x21739 or by email email@example.com.
Interested in connecting with more research opportunities? Sign up for VCHRI’s monthly newsletter, In It Together, or use their search tool for current clinical trials and research studies in need of participants.