Career and Training Opportunities
Visit UBC Human Resources to check for job vacancies at the CHHM.
Post-Doctoral Position in Fall-Related Injury Prevention in Older Adults available at University of Waterloo
- Dr. Andrew Laing is seeking an energetic and creative post-doctoral fellow to contribute to the development and implementation of novel lines of research related to injury prevention, falls, and mobility in older adults
- Applications should be emailed to Andrew Laing (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a subject line of YOURLASTNAME-RIA-PDF-2019 (feel free to email him with questions before submitting a formal application) before September 13, 2019
- As part of the application please attach a single PDF file (filename ‘YOURLASTNAME-RIA-PDF-2019’) including:
1. A personal statement describing research interests, experience, and goals (< 2 pages)
2. A complete curriculum vitae
3. Names and contact information of three references
- Full details available at Research Institute for Aging Post-Doc Position
General Trainee Opportunities
Undergraduate or graduate students who seek an opportunity to train with CHHM faculty are encouraged to link their interests with those of specific faculty members and to contact them directly through their home academic departments.
Visit UBC Faculty of Graduate Studies for more information.